RickGM

Sep 24, 2015
Just got my T8-S and have found a couple of issues. Using both my phone and tablet, typing with the keyboard is far from good. I get multiple letters and words which turn the text into gibberish making it unusable. Anyone else have the problem.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Just tested again on a Samsung Galaxy S5 (previously tested OK with the stock 4.4 ROM) having just updated to Lollipop. Where I use the keyboard function directly, or click on a text field on the DroidBOX's browser and get a pop up keyboard on my phone, no double strokes or drop outs occurred.
I'm using the Swype keyboard on my phone, it might be worth experimenting with temporarily switching to a different keyboard app on your phone and tablet, see if the same issues occur. If they do, reboot modem/router (silly but worth a shot if it has been on a long time), see whether dictation is allowed by your keyboard(s), to see if the output from that comes through OK or not.

[edit]
Meant to say, can you let us know the make and model for the phone & tablet, and if you know, which version of Android is on both.