palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
have iphone and the droidbox share mirror works but its in slow motion on the iphone??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you running the latest version of droidbox share from the app store? Apparently it fixed some ios10 issues.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Cant find what toffee? You run the share client on a connected device like a phone or tablet. You need to download that from the app store appropriate to your device.
The app that is on your droidbox doesnt need to be touched it is there to provide the connection - it is a server app. If you look at the apps page accessed via the 6 dots on your launcher screen you will see it. Also you will see it if you go to android settings - apps.

Note notall droidboxes (especially earlier models) support droidbox share. You haven't told us which box you have.

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
Yeah mate it's the imxq pro it's been working fine for six months but I done an ota update this morning to my box and now when I open the droid box share app on my iPhone it cannot find the box it's just searching. Also my home screen is different I used to have three circles below the favourites one the memory one the storage and one the cpu that have vanished from the screen

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
I know I'm in the wrong forum but I thought it might be a problem with the droidbox share and iPhone

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
I don't seem to have the droidshare app on my box anymore either it seems like the new update has deleted this as well I have tried a factory reset but still the same

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
So you looked in settings - apps and also on the apps page?
Btw the launcher has updated the home page. So don't worry about the missing circles.

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
I never tried the app page to see if was there will try it tomorrow as I'm out just thanks for the help will post tomorrow

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
Yeah mate no droidshare on my box now after the update I tried to download it from the market place but it says it only for the t8

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi toffee. i don't think I can help much more. One more thing though, on some Droidbox launcher screens (home screens), the Droidbox share icon is there - can you post a picture of the home screen? - it should have been updated on the latest ota download (you can attach images when you post to the forum). You might want to contact Droidbox support direct unless one of their guys spots your post on this page.

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
Thanks for the help mate I managed to get in contact with admin it seems they've removed it from the pro which was a pity as I used it daily