Bjbirch

Feb 22, 2017
Hi my Droidbox is showing T8 mini as the model and device name in about phone ,after an OTA update,when I received the box from XBMC Gadgets hub LTD(eBay seller)there was a notification saying there was an update,so I did the update two days ago using the OTA updater app and have only just noticed this,the box is still working at the moment

Sent from my K10000 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Once you have updated, until the next OTA update, error messages will come up, don't worry.

The correct name will be in the next OTA, this label doesn't effect anything connected with actually using your device, don't worry.

Bjbirch

Feb 22, 2017
Once you have updated, until the next OTA update, error messages will come up, don't worry.

The correct name will be in the next OTA, this label doesn't effect anything connected with actually using your device, don't worry.
Since the update I keep getting the message 'process has stopped' and last night the DBMC app stopped working,I tried downloading spmc app from google play store and tried to use that but that came up with an error so O have uninstalled the spmc app,the kodi app is still working

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Stick with that for now, though if you'd like to try again with 16.6.0, leave 16.3.0 in place, open the DroidBOX Market, into the TV & Movies category, then the KODI DBMC SPMC area, finally click on and install DBMC. If you do try this approach, could you let us know the result, please?

Bjbirch

Feb 22, 2017
Stick with that for now, though if you'd like to try again with 16.6.0, leave 16.3.0 in place, open the DroidBOX Market, into the TV & Movies category, then the KODI DBMC SPMC area, finally click on and install DBMC. If you do try this approach, could you let us know the result, please?
Now the clock and weather widget has stopped working ,got the time working, but the weather widget has stopped.WiFi is showing as connected, but clocksync app doesn't work,YouTube is saying there is no network connection,Spotify doesn't work how do I fix this?