Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
I am turning my droidbox on and it is flashing from homepage to black screen repeatedly. Please help.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Have done all that, as the hdmi cable is not your standard size,they are quite hard to obtain,will try and get one today and try that to see if that works, I will let u no. Thanks.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Have had the box for a couple of month, I originally bought it august last year but have sent it bk twice and had replacements,so this one a couple of month,I have bought a new cable and home screen was on and not flickering, thought great problem solved,until I went to play something and it is still doing it. Any suggestions.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Hi, New hdmi cable, home screen is staying on but as soon as I try to play anything it starts doing it again, I am now trying the factory reset as you suggested, I will let you know how I get on. Thanks

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Am on the bit where home screen is on and it is adding the apps on, suddenly turned off, ? Will just leave it as got 15 mins left to wait, is this usual during.this process. ?

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
It still has not come bk on and I am unsure on what I should do now,do I turn it bk on or not ?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi Margaret, try turning it on again see what happens, maybe start again. This does sound strange might need looking into again. Sorry if I hav'nt been much help as I've never had his before but I'm sure it will get sorted out.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
It's on and I am on to the wizard but it has been flashing on and off all the way through the process of playstore ,am onto wizard and it isn't flashing so fingers crossed.

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Done the wizard,gone into Xbmc after 6 attempts to try and get Xbmc on,am now waiting for update messages,which are now starting to come through,it was flashing on and off but has seemed to settle now,so will see what happens,is the skin with Spiderman on the right one? It is now flashing on and off again.:'(

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Yes, I think so to, will wait for silently screaming to advise me :( don't no what I did before droidbox, missing it :(

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Have tried my box on a different t.v and it works, but the confusing thing is my sons box works on my t.v as does my DVD player with no problems.:eek:

Margaret

Sep 16, 2014
Followed the advice from the support guys and changed the resolution, brilliant no flickering :) just tried to go into Xbmc and just a black screen :(