dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
Anyone had any experience with Droidmote? Whenever I try to use it on T8-S plus I get the message 'Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped' as soon as I stop transmitting from my phone the message can be shutdown, but as soon as I restart up pops the message... I have tried resetting my box, updating all installed apps, adding busy box, increasing to supers pro... but still no joy... Any advise would be helpful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Anyone had any experience with Droidmote? Whenever I try to use it on T8-S plus I get the message 'Unfortunately Google Play Services has stopped' as soon as I stop transmitting from my phone the message can be shutdown, but as soon as I restart up pops the message... I have tried resetting my box, updating all installed apps, adding busy box, increasing to supers pro... but still no joy... Any advise would be helpful.

Hi

Its not our product so we are not familiar with it.Please check our accessories page and see if there is remote similar to the one that you use!

https://droidbox.co.uk/accessories.html

Regards

dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
I have an eagle game controller bought from Droidbox but it does not play the game I want on T8-S plus, but it does on my T8-S. I know the version of Android is different. Hence I have tried other methods for implementing controllers via Android phone, even wired controllers all to no avail. Can you tell me is the T8-S plus and the T8-S HID compliant and is the game controller you sell HID compliant? In the instructions online from eagle gamer controller it states that you can set up the controller in different modes by pressing home+"●●●●", home+"●●●", home+"●●", home+"●" but it does not indicate what the ● is. Any ideas?

dadlington

Jul 16, 2015
Hi, You can take a look this it might help you out.

https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/droidbox-play-gamepad-manual/
Thanks Angela it was of some help, I have had some sucess with using the mouse mode to play the Real Boxing game but it was not perfect, could only use left rocker joystick control and the A button to punch, the time I had to try was limited but the gamepad mode did not work...

Unlike on the T8-S where I could use all keys and left and right rocker... I am told this must be to be with android 5.1.1... just wish I could have android 4.4.2....

I will keep you informed of developments...

I can play Beach Buggy and Riptide GP2 on both T8-S and T8-S plus with the eagle controller... In bluethooth

Reactions: angela