Holtybfc

Mar 30, 2015
Hi I'm kind of new to this but my bt home hub 5 won't connect to my x7 ult via the ethernet it connects for say 5 seconds then all of the fields e.g IP address,gateway etc go to 000.000.0.00 for example. All of my laptops etc connect fine via the ethernet cable it's just droidbox hope someone can help. Thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
This might be down to parent controls on BTs side. Try this :
>open your browser
>google something
>click on result
>click on started(might need to login)
>click off parent controls and turn off wizard for new devices
See if that helps

Holtybfc

Mar 30, 2015
This might be down to parent controls on BTs side. Try this :
>open your browser
>google something
>click on result
>click on started(might need to login)
>click off parent controls and turn off wizard for new devices
See if that helps
Hi thanks for the reply, I've googled things and when I click the result it just goes to the page and doesn't come up with get started or anything, it just loads the page normally. hope someone can help me. Cheers guys.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry I have not done this, been told it works. Is started in the search bar or in the bottom corner. Like is said you might need to login. If you aren't sure use live chat on our main site and the guys there can help you(its the green box in the corner).I will have ago my self to see if I can find anything.

Holtybfc

Mar 30, 2015
Sorry I have not done this, been told it works. Is started in the search bar or in the bottom corner. Like is said you might need to login. If you aren't sure use live chat on our main site and the guys there can help you(its the green box in the corner).I will have ago my self to see if I can find anything.
Ok thanks I'll give this a try when I get home cheers for the help.

Gary Walsh

Apr 5, 2015
If you have a BT on line account/ login and go to my account/
find parental controls and switch it off
Restart DroidBox right click Droid wizard to clear and re enter user and password

Reactions: David Savage