EricB

Mar 12, 2015
From now on, no HD movies anymore on Exodus (only SD), unless you pay for a Real Debrid account. I don't like that situation ! My default addon will be Specto now, which is fantastic also.

craigjm33

Jun 1, 2015
To be honest, Real Debrid is well worth the money. About £12 for 6 months, and you get more 1080p and 720 links. You can try it for free between 6am and 12pm. Works with quite a few add ons, including Specto.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
To be honest, Real Debrid is well worth the money. About £12 for 6 months, and you get more 1080p and 720 links. You can try it for free between 6am and 12pm. Works with quite a few add ons, including Specto.

Interesting, surely the free part. I can't find much info on their webpage. I guess I have to make an account to reach all the info, is it ?

craigjm33

Jun 1, 2015
Interesting, surely the free part. I can't find much info on their webpage. I guess I have to make an account to reach all the info, is it ?

Yes, make an account ,and then you can chose an option, or just wait till tomorrow morning and use for free. There is also a €3 option for 15 days, which is like £2.30, if you want a cheap trial period. Look here to get it set up and working. https://www.tvaddons.ag/debrid-resolvers/