Beardo0150

Dec 8, 2015
Hi guys.... Hope all had a nice Xmas?!
I have a m8s android box and since having a few weeks with it Ive now grasped which addons work best etc!! The only thing im having a issue with is watching live sport football!! On robocop or phoniex it does the same!! Streams perfectly but 15 mins in or maybe longer it just stops and clicks out back to the link page so I click link and automatically starts again!! Now it's not a big problem but it does this 3-4 times a game!! Has anyone or no why this is!! is there a easy fix as my mates does not stop at all during games!! Cheers Paul

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It's one of those things you have to live with. Happens to me sometimes. Probably due to contention on the servers doing the streaming. Nothing you can do.

Beardo0150

Dec 8, 2015
Just a note to anyone reading this... I was currently running my box on the 5ghz bandwidth I've now changed it to the 2.5ghz and it's stop the above issue :)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think that is luck. 5ghz is normally a better cleaner signal. Watching man utd v swansea today. Some freezing and buffering but watchable.

Gavin Williams

Oct 17, 2015
Hi guys.... Hope all had a nice Xmas?!
I have a m8s android box and since having a few weeks with it Ive now grasped which addons work best etc!! The only thing im having a issue with is watching live sport football!! On robocop or phoniex it does the same!! Streams perfectly but 15 mins in or maybe longer it just stops and clicks out back to the link page so I click link and automatically starts again!! Now it's not a big problem but it does this 3-4 times a game!! Has anyone or no why this is!! is there a easy fix as my mates does not stop at all during games!! Cheers Paul

Gavin Williams

Oct 17, 2015
Merry Xmas fella make sure you've got a good wifi connection on you're box... I upgraded to super fast fibre broadband and I have no issues at all.. Worth the extra £10 pm . I do find some games almost in HD aswel !!! Good luck