Simonmifsud

Apr 23, 2016
Hi guys

Any help? My box just freezes however I am able to go to homepage. I switched off for an hour then tried again. Worked for one episode then froze again. I reboot and switched off and on many times. It keeps freezing whenever I go into any menu.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think we need a little more info.
Are you talking about freezing within kodi?
Is it just a particular addon?
Or an android app like showbox?
What box do you have?
What version of kodi?

Simonmifsud

Apr 23, 2016
It appears to happen whenever i go into 1channel. Sometimes i get the menu (movies, tv shows etc) and then it hangs, and sometimes it hangs as soon as i press 1channel. Sometimes it just freezes when i go into Kodi. This only started yesterday. I have the T8-S. To be honest with you I always keep a spare new box and yesterday I installed new box and it works fine. So i just need to fix the old one.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If the problem only occurs on 1channel and not other Addons, then it is unlikely to be an issue with the box and more an issue with the addon. Has the proxy web address change for 1channel changed (if it works on your other box you could check what that is)?
You might try a reinstall of 1channel.
Also try a bit of maintenance to clean things up - if you have xunity maintenance or ares wizard installed use the maintenance tool to clear cache.

Reactions: ChrisM