stuart taylor

Nov 18, 2015
Hi

Can someone please tell me the best way to remove a custom build in Linux and start from out of the box settings, am I right to assume that if I go to openelec settings and reset " openelec to defaults " I would achieve
this, thanks in advance

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Yes you are right, reset OpenELEC to defaults and then install Apple TV Add-on on OpenELEC side.

Reactions: 8bitDev

Paul Harnett

Feb 15, 2016
Stoke-on-Trent
Hi I'm Paul and I'm so new to this it's embarrassing! I got on this part of the website by typing in fresh start or words to that affect! I did post a message not so long ago and was surprised to receive an answer to my problem... Thing is..., like I said, I'm new to this and that problem then doesn't begin to compare with what I'm trying to contend with now! Thing is though... I'm thoroughly enjoying learning and finding out this and that! Just that one answer back the other day was enough to get me hooked for life! Just hope that in the near future, I might be the one in a position to help others! Ps I started by taking a gamble on any old android TV box and not knowing anything about them I obviously thought it was broke so I sent it back and paid the extra for a droidbox t8! Best decision I've made recently and thanks to excellent customer service, I now also know a thing or two! THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED! Sincerely a very happy customer Paul

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Nice to hear you're enjoying the experience Paul. Just finished watching el classico on my t8.

Paul Harnett

Feb 15, 2016
Stoke-on-Trent
Just took a photo for my account profile.... First time I've used gel in a while but it's the first photo of me informed a while too!! Think you'll all see why!! :$ the phrase a face for radio springs to mind he he :)

Reactions: ChrisM

Paul Harnett

Feb 15, 2016
Stoke-on-Trent
Ignore me... Can't believe how stupid I feel now!! Of course I know what the El clasico is!! Just wasn't expecting a footy conversation to spark after only sending one message lol... Feel alot more comfortable now!! In fact I have just won 40 quid off 3 quid on an accumulater! Yey

Reactions: ChrisM