STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Hi have lost Ftv on XBMC the icon is there but will no load just comes with a warning msg saying cannot load oops try later or uploading and never gets there everything else seems ok
Thanks Steve

STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Hi David have tried to load Ftv guide and all l get is loading data from external source and a rotating ball l have left this on all day and nothing changes
Thanks Steve

STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Thanks David .Are there other sites that have a similar format to watch uk tv as up to know it has been great
Thanks as always Steve

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
There are other add-ons on xbmc,there some in the Phoenix add-on, AAAtv is a good source too. When you 1st start this add-on you might need to update and then update the streams, go out of xbmc altogether then back in and it will work. I am still going to find out about Ftv and let you no whats what.

Reactions: STEVE AR

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks David .Are there other sites that have a similar format to watch uk tv as up to know it has been great
Thanks as always Steve
Steve, if you just want an app to view uk tv you could try filmon from the google play store. Run it from your main android screen rather than in xbmc (although it is possible to do that as well). Check if it has already been preloaded by the wizard first.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It's free (there may be a pay for advert free version). I have checked and it was preinstalled by the droidbox people on my t8. Watching it now - it works.

Reactions: STEVE AR

STEVE AR

Feb 3, 2015
Thanks I'll give it a go when l get home ,l allways thaught it was only a trial and needed a subscription
Thanks again Steve