27mark

Aug 10, 2015
I read the tweets and some said the hoped they did a apk, not sure what this means, is it a separate app like showbox

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Yes thats what people are asking for, to take kodi out of the equation but it will not happen. Vidtime or maybe another named addon will be coming from these devs in the near future and most definately in kodi. In its day it was one of the best addons around.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
Can't say I know much about vidtime, when I first got into kodi it was all genesis but look forward to trying out a new addon

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I have been hoping that the 3rd parties would keep fighting! as my wrong post statement I thought that they gave up, but it's just a royal pain to reload boxes for right now.
torrents have been this way for most of my life 20 plus years one in particular called demonoid they have been shut down 5 times or something just changed countries ips etc sometimes they were down almost a year or more but always come back now it's one of those strange pay app things pirate Bay is the same deal
I hope kodi 3rd party and others keep fighting for the content and the apps it's not like shutting down the 3rd party is going to do anything because torrents are still thriving strong I use the torrents to get my dolby dts movies and the new droidbox is awesome it plays them no adding or fancy steps like the mxq box