Nart77

Sep 28, 2016
Hello guys, just got myself a t8 plus gaming edition but having a few problems with a few games I've downloaded. They load up to the main screen but i can't seem to start the actual game it doesn't freeze up or anything it just literally won't do anything when i click on start game.

Games in question are UFC and Tomb Raider.

I'm guessing it's somethings I'm doing?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Which controller are you using at this point, as in the infrared remote control, the air mouse premium remote control or the gamepad? If the gamepad, do you know which mode you're in?
@Dave C any experience with either of those games?

Nart77

Sep 28, 2016
Using the game pad pro from droidbox.

Tried everything with the air remote and game pad :s. When you say "which mode" what exactly do you mean? Sorry I'm a total noob when it comes to these boxes.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
On the right hand side of the gamepad is a 'M' button, this switches between gamepad and mouse mode. Press this button once and you can use the analogue joystick to move the mouse cursor around the screen. You can then press the Right trigger button as the OK button. Press the 'M' button again to return to gamepad mode Please be aware that some games do not support gamepads. I purchased Tomb Raider on Google Play Deal of the Week, so I will double check this one myself.

Reactions: ChrisM