ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Add ons there but when i click movies tv shows etc theres nothing there. Also when i do a search everything comes back blank. Any tips.

Thanks.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Go to system click here and then either get add-ons or install from repository. Then scroll down to Lambda and click on it, if it opens and nothing here, hover over the repo and hold the menu button, then click on refresh and then click on the repo. It should now refresh if not try again.
When it done go in and see if Genesis is here and then go back and try.
Ian Are you back up and running was if the recycle bin...

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Strange one this. Just did as suggested. Clicked on genres nothing did a search nothing but went on latest HD and that bit worked ok. Ill see how it goes thanks again.

Reactions: David Savage

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Cheers dave. Will do. Just takes me a while ill google which repo there in but thanks anyway.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you have the normal confluence skin go to videos and just underneath video add-ons, and click here. You should get a list of add-ons just hover over the ones that don't work and press the menu, then on the sub menu press add-on information , this should say where its from and repo to. Then go to system, get add-ons and scroll down and do as I said before. Remember add-ons go down time to time or get blocked or URL changes to. Worth going to Tvaddons.com to see if this is the case.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Another quick point, if you're using the Aeon Nox (Wookie's default) or Confluence Customizable Mod skins, then heading to Addon Hub/Media Portal and trying to access add-ons directly there can help, as the direct shortcuts found in more complex skins can sometimes stop working if the add-on deeplinked to has changed the menu structure after an update.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Hi guys..the above from ss has been working great but overnight a new update from genesis and nothing now downloading through media portal....I'm hoping it's not just me and its their side.if anyone could check theirs it would be greatly appreciated.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Tried again and hey presto up and working again although the loading of links does now take a while whereas before it was pretty quick.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
V5.0.8 was released today. It is worth remembering that the current invocation of genesis is described as a work in progress by the developer. You can contact the developer over on the tvaddons forum. They always appreciate log files when reporting bugs so pop over to that site and learn how to create a debugging report when replicating bugs.