Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Anyone else seeing this problem? In system >get add-ons. All the repos are empty. Tried a force refresh on a number (e.g. tk norris, blaze tamer etc) but nothing there.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
From time to time some are empty, site maintenance. If you say it's all repos try going to install from zip file> hub(fusion) and click on xbmc repos then english all the files are the just click on the one and let it load. Go back and see if its there in Get add-ons. Hope this works

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi David. Just back and tried a few things. Tried deleting and redownloading a few repos with known content. Did force refreshes, still no content. I updated the web addresses of xfinity and fusion sources as these looked like old ones (e.g changed xbmchub to tvaddons.ag). Then redownloaded from updated sources, rebooted xbmc, forced refreshes still nothing. I can get fusion addons from their own add-on installer if I need to, but like control over what I'm doing. Don't know what to do next. Any ideas? Can other users check repo contents and report what you see (or not). Thx all.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi david. I did some more research. Followed advice here http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager and specifically "
If the repository still remains empty after some time you can try to hard reset the database by removing addons**.db from the userdata folder." Need to be careful, there were 3 addons16.db files on my box. Ignored the ones in the profiles sub directory and deleted the userdata/addons16.db. Restarted xbmc and went to get add ons. Result - things started coming back to life, updates started etc. seems like addons16 file corruption is a known issue. Fixed now. Something to note if anyone else gets the same issue.

Reactions: David Savage

poolgazza

Jan 8, 2015
Had the same issue when I installed the new wizard. I saw it discussed in another thread. The mod confluence skin didn't have any add-on in repositorys on it for some reason. I instead installed the confluence skin then changed it to the mod skin in the settings and all the add-ons were then in the repositorys. Not sure why this happened though.