Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
hi guys thanks for the add first off I have recently bought An android droid X7 box I have had some really annoying issues with video playback on XBMC also there are certain apps on the box that are acting up being a droid box virgin I havent a clue what to do yours in anticipation also I have noticed show box and movie share don't work there are no movies in the apps ?? Cheers colin

Last edited:

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
Yes I have Adam it just attempts to start loading then shuts down ??

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
No I am connected through ethnet cable I have 100gb virgin broadband that's not the issue I've emptied the cache but the wizard still won't load cheers

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Re XBMC crashing when you start it up, clear XBMC's data and then re-run the Wizard. This time, please choose the Confluence skin, not the CCM (Modded) pack. This should ensure XBMC starts up properly each time. All the video add-ons will be accessible via the Videos>Add-ons menu in XBMC's homescreen.
Showbox - no films showing, or no thumbnail images for the entries? When you first opened ShowBox, it will have asked if you wanted to update, did you install it or deny?

If you're around during office hours, try grabbing one of us for a live text chat, scroll to the bottom of https://DroidBOX.co.uk and click on the widget at the bottom.