orlins

Mar 27, 2016
Hello,

I'm french, excuse me for my English.

I had a blue screen after the first OTA update.
Forced to make a hard reset.
Since then, impossible to update by ota. Always the same version 1.03 in ota.
When I do a hard reset, I have an error message e: can not load volume / misc!
When I start the box, I still have the OTA message in a new version 1.03 is available !!!
What is going on ?

Flo

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
Hello,

I'm french, excuse me for my English.

I had a blue screen after the first OTA update.
Forced to make a hard reset.
Since then, impossible to update by ota. Always the same version 1.03 in ota.
When I do a hard reset, I have an error message e: can not load volume / misc!
When I start the box, I still have the OTA message in a new version 1.03 is available !!!
What is going on ?

Flo
I tried downloading version 1.0.3 it looked as if it worked fine but after it restarted it was still offering the 1.0.3 update.

orlins

Mar 27, 2016
Hi,

Another problem more,
I can not run the videos in the control center. the control center will close and return to the launcher. I uninstalls and reinstalled, same problem.
I did a factory reset, it is partial because my registration information is still present
Florian.

orlins

Mar 27, 2016
yo,
I'll send the box, I'm angry, it's getting worse, now google play crash when I type the first letters 'No' (research nova launcher) in the search box. you know how to reset completely? The factory reset leave my details in the control center. I never would of OTA update without make sure everything is OK grrrrrrrrrrrr !
Otherwise, super box, rotten because of update 1.0.3
Flo.

orlins

Mar 27, 2016
Hello friends,

I made up a 1.0.4 update, it's ok. After reboot, OTA update shows version 1.0.4 but it seems to me normal. I make regular backups, just in case...

...and : Control center Videos howto works fine, google play works !!! I am very happy !

Super super Box !!!!!

Flo

Last edited: