Paulg2906

Jan 12, 2015
Hi just updated and logged in !! But in Phoenix I've lost Phoenix tv I'm running a t8 droid box anyone have any idea how to get it back ?? Thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, go to program's and look for Add-on Installer its normally a green box. Open it then open Video add-ons go through until you find Phoenix and just install it again. It should over write the one you've got and hopefully fix the problem. If you have the new modded skin go to system, add-ons, enable add-ons, then program Add-ons there should be a list and its there. Good luck

Last edited:

HairIAm810

Jun 2, 2015
I'm having the same problem. I have the Droid Element box and just went through and did exactly what you said. When I go back into Phoenix and try to watch tv it just spins for about 2 minutes then does nothing.... I'm new to this, I was so proud of myself for learning my way around but now I'm completely lost. Do you have anymore suggestions??

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Sometimes the add-on in the add-on installer isn't the latest. If you go to video then click so you have all the add-ons up, scroll down to Phoenix and hover over and click the menu on your remote. Now click add-on information and normally second down it tells your the version you are on.
Now go to the add-on installer and go to Phoenix and see if it matches, if it does then you have the latest build. If it doesn't then keep checking back until it does.
If you have the latest and it keeps spining then it might be down to servers. Check another link or Author....hope this helps you.

Dave

HairIAm810

Jun 2, 2015
Well, they match. I'm not sure what you mean by check another link or author. Do you mean to check another app to make sure they match? And , if it's my server and no longer works does that mean my Internet provider blocked it? I told you I was new to this, hope my questions don't seem foolish or are irritating to you.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If it works don't worry, but keep checking and update when you can. When I said Author its the other names inside Phoenix. Also its there servers that can get busy and slow down. Hope this helps and sorry if I confused you a little. It sounded good in my head...:)

HairIAm810

Jun 2, 2015
My Phoenix still isn't working but Ororo did. This box updates on it's own. Should I change that and do it manually or just leave it? I've tried the other links too, like the 1, 2, 3,or 4, Phoenix still wont work....it's been about 3 weeks already, just keep waiting...??

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Some people who are on Kodi (xbmc) Frodo 12.2 have had some problems with add-ons saying, dependencies not met, then saying broken and will not update. So add-on installer in program's gets the latest ones and you can add them yourself.
Sometime add-on can also have problems , so maybe check tomorrow. I can't check as I'm away at the mo.

Hope this helps

HairIAm810

Jun 2, 2015
Yeah, I always get message that say one or two links "something" and to check my file manager...No clue what that means. Thanks so much for your help, I truly appreciate it!