hexme

May 8, 2016
Just installed Wookie onto my openelec partition on KODI now I can't reboot back into Android?

Is there an easy fix?

Thanks

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Take a look at this video tutorial, also you can switch skins to the confluence skin to reboot to android.
System > appearance > skins > and change to confluence.
Also in wookie go to program addons, select openelec config, and in system scroll to the bottom and you get the option to reboot to android.

Last edited:

hexme

May 8, 2016
Just of a matter of interest is there a way of installing Wookie in openelec without losing the reboot button?

Thanks

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
I have wookie retro on openlec. I go to addons, program addons, openelec configuration, then system, scroll down to switch system, and "reboot to Android". You can keep the skin as it is.

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
What Eddyad said, but you can make life a little easier putting a short cut in by going to.. system > skin settings > add-on short cuts >user friendly name {anyone you want} I've done add-ons.

Then click on a blank space addons 1-7 > program add-ons> scroll down to the openelec config and click ok> click ok again.... this will put a short cut on your main screen under the addon section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eddyad