Gawain

Apr 10, 2016
Can anyone help , upon opening up and setting my new ts8 plus, I had no problems in setting up wookie on android . However when I switched to open elec I went through the start up process fine but when i tried installing fusion by going > settings > add ons > install from zip file then I selected fusion from the folder , the drop down appeared so I selected start here and that's when it all goes tits up absolutely nothing happens it doesn't respond . I then tried to do it the other way by manually inputting the fusion address in the add source went through the process again and got to > 'start here tab 'and nothing happens it won't respond , I don't know what im doing wrong , is it because you can't run wookie in android and fusion in open elec on the same device . I'm new to this as you can tell . any help would be appreciated I've spent all weekend on this and I'm tearing my hair out . thank you

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015

Gawain

Apr 10, 2016
Thanks for your reply and kind advice , I can install wookie on open elec fine but then the tab to go back to android is missing or near impossible for me to find on the wookie interface , so I had to reboot every time losing everything just to get back to the droidbox android screen , I think I read somewhere that you have to change the skin to get the home tab in wookie , it's a pain , I'm still getting to grips with it all . however I'll check out your advice and the tv addons forum , thanks for you help .

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Search this forum - there are threads which advise the best way to return to openelec including setting up a shortcut.