ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Just started happening today . Any link all debrid or not are stopping after playing fine after 20 or so minutes . I've done easy advanced xml settings . But it's still doing it . Any help greatly appreciated.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Use a wizard reset easy advanced and use ares or merlin or other wizards to properly set you should see a shadow in front of the progress bar showing the ahead buffer if there's no shadow try other sources i have also found at least on this mxq there is tv and movies that are too recently released

Like yesterday's tv once in a while won't play worth a crap

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Just started happening today . Any link all debrid or not are stopping after playing fine after 20 or so minutes . I've done easy advanced xml settings . But it's still doing it . Any help greatly appreciated.
There has been a lot of this lately and is probably the source and not your box.
Try another add-on, plus give the link and add-on you've been using so others can test it.
I know Phoenix has had some of this happen lately and is a pain....

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Use a wizard reset easy advanced and use ares or merlin or other wizards to properly set you should see a shadow in front of the progress bar showing the ahead buffer if there's no shadow try other sources i have also found at least on this mxq there is tv and movies that are too recently released

Like yesterday's tv once in a while won't play worth a crap

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Have done that used tv add ons a re simplified the skin . Seemed ok but want to do just a fresh install using ares or a clean version of kodi . How do I install kodi on open elec I'm currently on helix 14.2 and all has been running well but this last week had few issues . When I try to configure exodus in internal settings for real debrid it freezes the box up every time.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
The link was brimstone in exodus using all debrid then I went to real movies add on and it did it on there . Not really tested since using tv add ons wizard.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Streams being down is unlikely to be a box issue - more likely the stream is truly unavailable.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Which Droidbox do you have Ian? There was an ota update for some models that replaced openelec with librelec/Kodi 16.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you sure of this? You have said t8s in your parallel thread. And they are definitely different machines with different solutions to the issue you have raised regarding software updates.

If you truly have a t8s plus then there have been formal ota updates for that box released by droidbox which will replace openelec by librelec running kodi 16. And also update android kodi to 17 and dbmc to 16.6.

If you have the t8s then Sean's advice regarding a beta librelec upgrade applies. You can also load android kodi 16, dbmc 16.3 or the new ftmc fork instead of kodi 16 to avoid the impending https/ssl certification issue.

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Are you sure of this? You have said t8s in your parallel thread. And they are definitely different machines with different solutions to the issue you have raised regarding software updates.

If you truly have a t8s plus then there have been formal ota updates for that box released by droidbox which will replace openelec by librelec running kodi 16. And also update android kodi to 17 and dbmc to 16.6.

If you have the t8s then Sean's advice regarding a beta librelec upgrade applies. You can also load android kodi 16, dbmc 16.3 or the new ftmc fork instead of kodi 16 to avoid the impending https/ssl certification issue.
Using t8s not the plus . Going to add libreelec tomorrow see how that fairs

Reactions: ChrisM