pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
I came home from work and the kids have said T8-S frozen it will not allow access to Kodi ? I did a factory reset now in kodi but cannot find how to install Wookie gutted I bought this box as had lots of problems with it Freezing now kids not happy HELP!!!!

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
Hoping I have found it but not happy why does it keep freezing has anybody else had issues

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
Why is it best to use retro Wookie with xbmc I have installed new look. Does this make a difference?

Thanks again

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
I have wiped the box and re-installed Wookie Retro as using Kodi do not know why it is best to use Retro if any body can tell me it would be appreciated also is DBM 15.2 btter than XBMC?.
question 2 in the link above he says to set up xunity maintanence but this option is not available to me although I do have a delete cache option reason I want to set up is box displayed blank screen again.

Thanks in advance Paul

pac0812

Oct 1, 2015
I have managed to find xunity maintenance so only fist part of message to answer.

Thanks again

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Some wookie builds have been found to be more stable than others on particular machines. I guess that's why droidbox recommend retro for their version of kodi called dbmc. Dbmc is based on kodi and I guess has been specifically designed for droidbox firmware and hardware.

I should add that they recommend using the Apple TV wookie build for openelec.

Last edited: