Richieju

Aug 9, 2016
Hi guys,

Having a strange problem with a friends T8-s box, any help would be hugely appreciated!

So I bought the T8-s box a few weeks back and am very happy with it! Had no issues at all setting it all up and no issues since.

I recommended the box to a friend who took the plunge and asked me to set it all up for him. I have been trying to connect to my wifi and it's just "scanning" and cannot find my wifi router! I have tried rebooting the router / Droidbox multiple times and it just will not find my router! I have even left it alone scanning for 15 minutes and still nada.

Nothing whatsoever has changed with my wifi security settings, his Droidbox is sitting a matter of inches away from my Droidbox and it still will not pick up my router but mine will.

I thought about disabling my sky shield but surely if this was the problem my box would not connect to the wifi.

Again, any help please would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Richieju

Aug 9, 2016
Hi Nigelar, thank you very much for your reply.

so tonight after rebooting the router and Droidbox I managed to find my network! However after 20 mins the signal dropped, going back into the setting menu it's can't find my router again. After rebooting the Droidbox I found my router again only to be disconnected 20 mins later with the same issue.

Do you think a factory reboot is the next thing for me to try or do you have any other tips you could share please?

Thanks again!