Steve Joy

Jun 26, 2017
Hello i have a v88 box with kodi installed and i can stream most films and tv shows. i was trying to download a tv show to watch at a friends house but i dont seem to be able to work it out. all the links ive tried online dont look like my screen so im not sure what to do???
So on my tv i have the kodi option i click that and then i have to choose from exodus, saltz and another. i go into it choose a film and i can watch it but how do i put it onto a usb??

Steve Joy

Jun 26, 2017
Ok so i have found the tools menu but i dont seem to be able to change the destination any help would be great

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
In Kodi first make sure that within the required addon you have set up the download option and path in the addon settings.

Then once you have selected a Movie or TV Show, go to the scraped generated links and right click mouse / press 'C' button / Press and hold 'OK', and select download.

Once download is complete go into file manager and plug in your USB Drive. On the left Payne (window) goto your selected download folder. On the right Payne (window) goto you USB drive location folder.

Select the Video file that you wish to copy and long click etc, and select copy. Once copy is complete, your done.

As always, a VPN is suggested for your protection especially if you are downloading copy-write material.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@Steve Joy , might be worth taking some photos of the screens you're unable to progress through. Once the option is enabled, you can normally click the two boxes to set the path you want to use. If you get really stuck saving to USB directly, you could download the video to internal storage, then copy it across to your USB device manually, afterwards.