tommyb1873

Nov 2, 2015
Hi folks i just bought a ott mxq box off ebay model m10 but when i set it up nothing happens the blue power light is on but nothing on the screen at all doesnt seem to connect at all to tv ive tried a few different hdmi leads but no joy im i missing something really silly.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Given you've tried different hdmi leads I can only suggest you try a different tv. If that doesn't work then you may have have been sold a pup.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If it does work with the AV/RCA/Phono lead and you can get QuickSupport up and running (open Google's Play store, sign in, search for and install Quick Support, open the app, install any add-ons asked for), then install Team Viewer on your PC and connect to your DroidBOX.
Head to the Screen/Display settings area, and disconnect the AV lead, now connect HDMI. On your PC, look for any reference to auto selecting HDMI mode, and try turning it off if present. Now change the resolution used to 720p@60 or 50 Hz, then 1080 at 60 and 50Hz. Hopefully one of the HDMI modes will work OK on your TV.