cazawoman

Oct 8, 2015
I have somehow managed to delete wookie from my droid box ts8. I think this box must be the worse purchase I have ever made! Hardly anything ever works on it, takes me the time of a football match to get to find a match to watch!! Grrrr....now I can't watch anything!! How do I get wookie on please

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You need to be more specific. When you say "deleted wookie wizard", do you mean that kodi is empty and you can't see any addons?
If kodi is empty you can rerun the wizard. Look for it in system - settings - addons - install from zip file.
Recommend you clear cache and data first.

cazawoman

Oct 8, 2015
I have DB share as can't find my control. I clicked on something and it said to update kodi or wookie. I clicked it then cancelled it as was unsure as to wether I need to up date my box. It just has the home page in blue for kodi with no add ones. To make things worse, DB share cannot find the address on the droid box to connect wirelessly

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok you will not be able to do much without your remote so I hope you find it.
When you do...
The original wookie install file should still be there so look for it using the instruction given above. You can also use the android file manager to help search and locate it.
You can then run it and reinstall your addons.
If you some reason you cannot find the wookie file you can redownload it from here.

http://wookiespmc.com/how-to-install-wookie-wizard-zip/

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you use the link on the front of this forum for droidboxs main site, then look for accessories here you can buy a T8-S remote for £8. Also there a VIP remote for £12 which is a keyboard and wireless mouse to which is better.
These boxes can get frustrating, but not having the remote can only add to this.
As for kodi updates, sometimes kodi have a pop up message that might say there a new update aways dismiss this message.
The only updates should be the add-ons updating(apps outside kodi to), and if you need to run the OTA updater, if you have this..

Good luck

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I have somehow managed to delete wookie from my droid box ts8. I think this box must be the worse purchase I have ever made! Hardly anything ever works on it, takes me the time of a football match to get to find a match to watch!! Grrrr....now I can't watch anything!! How do I get wookie on please
Hi

Here is nice video that i found online about setting up wookie wizard

Also please take a note if clearing data is not possible,that is probably because there is nothing to be cleared in the first place!

Regards

Reactions: ChrisM