Scotty40

Apr 9, 2016
I've just installed wookie, now how do I get back to the android system.
Sorry I'm all new to this and a bit dim
Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Sounds like you installed the Wookie Wizard when using the openELEC operating system.
This changes the skin to one without the Switch to Android shortcut in the power menu found in the Confluence skin.

Options:
Find the PROGRAM ADD-ONS equivalent in your current skin. Open it and select the openELEC Config entry. Scroll down on the right and there will be a Switch to Android option

Switch the skin back again to Confluence. You'll have the same add-ons as right now, just less shortcuts/pretty pictures as a background. Find the SYSTEM or equivalent menu in your current skin and click it. Appearance next, then click on the line that shows you the Skin now in use. Select Confluence (not the modded one, if shown) and confirm you want to keep the choice if asked. You'll find the skin is now the same as originally, with the Switch to Android option found from the Power button bottom left next to the star in Kodi's homescreen.

IGNORE ALL OF THIS if pressing the home button on your remote takes you out of Kodi... that would mean you're still in Android!