Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Hi there....as the title says......How do i mount my sd card to my T8 box please?

As I've put the sd card in the side but it does not show on the main launcher screen next to the wifi icon.
Also I went into settings then more settings then storage and the part where it says mount sd card is greyed out.

Cheers

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If it is greyed out then the card is already mounted. Open up the ES File Explorer application from the long list of all currently installed apps (circle with six dots or My Apps, depending on the firmware in place), then expand the LOCAL menu on the left (once you get past the intro screen). You should see the SD card listed towards the bottom of that section. Click it to check the contents.

Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Thanks for you answer Silently......but if a SD card is inserted, should it not show on the launcher box main screen? As mine only shows the ethernet symbol towards the top left.

Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Does it show up in ES File Explorer's LOCAL menu at the bottom?

What format is the SD card in? (If you're not sure, probably FAT/FAT32 , put the card in a PC's card reader, right click the drive in Windows Explorer and select properties).

Try reformatting the card (default parameters, FAT/FAT32, NOT exFAT) and putting in to the DroidBOX again.