John Hanshaw

Mar 3, 2017
I find the Kodi/Exodus download feature very reliable but I am having a problem deleting an existing download so I can replace it with one of the same name but better quality.

I go to the hard drive location via Windows and delete the stored file but when I then try to do the new download Exodus tells me the download is already 100% complete.

Now, what I find really strange is that when I go to the location of the 'deleted' file, the title has been restored there and when I click on it the movie plays, not from the hard-drive, but from the Internet.

In other words, with the downloaded file removed, Exodus remembers the online source it came from and plays from there.

Has anybody had this happen - and found a solution?

Thanks

John Hanshaw

Mar 3, 2017
Thanks for replying, Well-Known - that video exactly describes my trouble and I thought my problem was gone but his provider is Genesis and mine is Exodus and when I try to follow the same path as he did (i.e. to Exodus instead of Genesis) I don't get the list of local files that can then be deleted - just a list of mostly db files. Please see my screen shot attached. As he says, the system automatically repopulates and replaces an mp4 file with a str file which I can't seem to remove.
Thanks

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 227