Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
Hi how do you get back to the fancy wookie with all the different pictures as you scroll seem to be stuck on the Kodi one cheers

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You go to system - settings - appearance - skins and select the flashy bells and whistles skin you want. Given the nature of the questions you've raised too date i would advise you to stick to the confluence skin until you have found your way around the box. It will make answering your questions and problems so much easier.

Reactions: ChrisM

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
You go to system - settings - appearance - skins and select the flashy bells and whistles skin you want. Given the nature of the questions you've raised too date i would advise you to stick to the confluence skin until you have found your way around the box. It will make answering your questions and problems so much easier.
I do have confluence skin on but showing droidbox. Co. UK and not as many choices when wookie loads up

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You will have exactly the same addons and choices in confluence as in a "wookie" skin. Just arranged differently and in addon sub menus. Another reason to stick with confluence and learn more about kodi and addons.

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
@Nigelar,
Remember mate not everyone knows as much as you, what might seem trivial and run of the mill everyday to you or me is cloudy as mud to new starters, believe it or not people actually come to forums like this for help and guidance and if they get said help to sort their device they are more than likely to a:recommend this site to friends and family and b:buy from DB in future and recommend friends and family do the same should they recieve a satisfactory service, not having a pop but this is business :)
@Hightone10,
Mate I would suggest you clear data and cache and start over bud, ensure you have kodi 15.2 latest stable installed and have a look here>>
Code:
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-the-wookie-wizard-for-kodi/
Hope this helps ;)

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi how do you get back to the fancy wookie with all the different pictures as you scroll seem to be stuck on the Kodi one cheers
Hello,
If you have Wookie installed on Kodi then simply go into Appearance from System option and then change the Skin.
You can also follow the below video to know how to change the Skin inside Kodi:

Hope it helps you out.