Vegasmike77

Jul 21, 2015
Hey I have another issue, when I try to do a search on icefilms on my Windows laptop, I get no results except a line with two dots on it, but on my phone I get actual results when I search for the same thing. Anyone else having this issue?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Do you have the latest version of Icefilms, try to refresh the repo.
In Icefilms press menu and then add-on info, make a note of the Author. Now go to system, add-ons and then get add-ons and scroll down to the repo with the Authors name. Now just hover over and press menu again and this time press refresh and then wait...and then go back in. It should start to refresh, if you just go into the repo go out and in again and it should start to refresh.
Hope this work for you...

Vegasmike77

Jul 21, 2015
Do you have the latest version of Icefilms, try to refresh the repo.
In Icefilms press menu and then add-on info, make a note of the Author. Now go to system, add-ons and then get add-ons and scroll down to the repo with the Authors name. Now just hover over and press menu again and this time press refresh and then wait...and then go back in. It should start to refresh, if you just go into the repo go out and in again and it should start to refresh.
Hope this work for you...

I tried that and I'm still getting the same issue, thanks though! Hey do you know why in icefilms in the settings area on top there's nothing that says download, it just says general playback accounts meta data.is this normal!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Check the web address in icefims settings is the same on the pc and your phone. It may be the pc setting has been blocked.

Reactions: ChrisM

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Go to settings - settings - addons - enabled addons. Click on icefilms. You should see a short menu. Pick something like add on settings or similar and you should see a panel with the web address it is trying to access

Vegasmike77

Jul 21, 2015
Ok so I was able to make sure the addresses were the same, and the search issue was fixed. Any idea how to bring the download tab in settings back, in ice?