Shane Mullan

Mar 9, 2015
Hi Everyone.

I purchased a Droidbox iMX6 Dual Core from Amazon Christmas 2013 I have only found out that i should have updated the firmware. Can anyone point me to the correct firmware for this box.

Thanks.

Shane Mullan

Mar 9, 2015
As they have been taken of this forum, you need to get in touch through live chat, as they need your Amazon order details so they can then send you the zip file you need. Good luck.
Thanks for the reply David. I really appreciate it. I'll get on to Amazon right away.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Not sure on this, but more info on our main site. The link is on the front page of this forum, click here then go to "Blogs & how to" which might help you. One thing if you want you update, if I remember you need to send your box to us so we can do this. As we don't put this info online anymore. Here the thread for you to read. Good luck and a Happy Easter .
http://droidboxforums.com/threads/firmware-files.207/

Wojciech Kowalski

Jun 12, 2015
hi
what I should do when I bought your iMX6 two years ago
on ebay xbmcgadgetshub 01 Sep, 2013 order no. 271260698978
and even my username on the forum was deleted ?!

I still runing oldest version and this pseudo windows desktop,
here is my details of DroidBOX iMX6
android version:
build number:
DroidBOX.JB-MR1.20140317
Kernel version:
3.0.101+
stane@stane-linux#1
Mon Mar17 12:17:15 CET2014

how can I change it or update it for newest version ????

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Your username was not deleted on the forum. The forum died a while ago, this is a brand new one, we all had to re-create our logins, all the old posts were lost. Nothing personal at all!

If you click on the System Info entry under the System menu in XBMC, and it shows a Frodo/Flump build is in place (v12.2 , 12.3, 12.4 etc) then you could e-mail us with the information you supplied above to [email protected] and ask for a link to a Gotham or Helix build that has our Wizard, and works on an iMX6.

Wojciech Kowalski

Jun 12, 2015
I didn't know about forum problem, sorry to hear that.

The problem is, I can't open any application, except system info. Can I get my update based on the informations i have given to you? Do you still want me to send any e-mail to you and please, tell me which system would be better and stable -Gotham or Helix.