andyh2451

Nov 8, 2016
Hi Guys,
I am struggling with an installation of Openvpn for android. It was working fine but I've recently had to do a factory reset so it needs setting up again. I've installed the app but am unable to install the certificates. I've zipped up the certificates on a USB stick and unzipped them to a folder called VPNUK but when I unzip them into the Downloads directory the certificates are still in the VPNUK folder and when I try to import them into Openvpn from the Downloads directory there is nothing shown. Is this because they are in a folder rather than being loose files. Any help would be gratefully received.
Thanks,
Andy

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi Guys,
I am struggling with an installation of Openvpn for android. It was working fine but I've recently had to do a factory reset so it needs setting up again. I've installed the app but am unable to install the certificates. I've zipped up the certificates on a USB stick and unzipped them to a folder called VPNUK but when I unzip them into the Downloads directory the certificates are still in the VPNUK folder and when I try to import them into Openvpn from the Downloads directory there is nothing shown. Is this because they are in a folder rather than being loose files. Any help would be gratefully received.
Thanks,
Andy
This is one of the guides available online that you can take a look at
https://seo-michael.co.uk/vpn-manager-for-openvpn-openelec-kodi/

Please message back with the feedback if it works for you or not?

Regards

Reactions: David Savage