Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
In connection with something @paulgraham1606 posted on another thread. I saw this on the ares project Facebook page. So if you've got this addon as part of a wizard installation, take their advice. It might be a good idea to start Kodi without connecting to the Internet then deleting the addon (I.e. Before the update is applied)

Shared from TeamIvue

WARNING DO NOT UPDATE ISRAEL LIVE ADDON IT BREAKS KODI IN TODAYS UPDATE

IF IT HAS UPDATED AND KODI IS NOW FAILING UNINSTALL THE ADDON thanks From TeamIvue

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
I think I'm a victim. I update it some days ago. Kodi freezes completely since yesterdag (I have T8 and I'm running 15.2 with Wookie wizard). There is not a single addon I can open (the frame of the addon appears, but with nothing in it) . I can't do anything, even not delete Israelive (when I click on delete, Kodi freezes). I guess I have to reinstall Kodi. Do you recommend Droidbox Media Center 16, I don't have any experience with DBMC (is it running default with Wookie or do I have to install a wizard ?)

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
You can download it from droidboxs blogs page on there main site. You can also just go and clear data in setting, other, more setting then apps and kodi. Force stop then clear data, let it finish and then go and run the wizard.
You can delete it and try the DBMC, but it won't go on the main boot up menu kodi (XBMC) tile. You can add it as a short cut, also Chris is sent an email out on this matter with a link to the new kodi Javis 16.0 DBMC edition. Worth a read....

Reactions: Sal

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
In the meantime, I managed it to delete the ISRAEL repo/addon and everything works fine again. So to all readers : DELETE IT.
Btw : I received the email from Chris. If I install DBMC16 (don't know what I will get), is it running with Wookie or can I choose which wizard I will use. If I run Wookie, will ISRAEL be installed again ?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I can answer the first question. Usually on dbmc Kodi wookie is an installed program. However, you would need to actually run it for it to do anything like install Addons. So you can easily use another wizard if you want. With regards to wookie and Israel, can you check/ask on the wookie Twitter account and report back here what you find out for other users? (I do not have a Twitter account)

ShaunyP

Apr 14, 2015
I updated to Kodi 16.1 today and installed latest Wookie Lite skin.

The missus always used IsraeLIVE add on as it gave listing of what was on and next program on. I can't seem to find the add on now...above info could be reason why!

Is there any similar Free view style add on that shows program listings/tv guide with the channel? (Apologies if this is a very basic question or wrong place for this question?)

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you want to install it,Try open wookie go to System > addons > install from zip file > scroll down and find Fusion/tvaddons, click on it then xbmc-repos then international, scroll down and find hebrew-repository 1.0.4.zip and install it, now go to install from repository find Xbmc Israeli then video addons, then install IsraeLive.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM and ShaunyP