james_uk

Feb 19, 2016
Hi, so i tried to install 1.0.3 and chose the fresh install option, i know there is currently an issue but what i wanted to know was, how do i tell if 1.0.3 installed fine or not, im guessing it did by the build version number which now says:

LMY47V.20160316 test-keys

does that mean 1.0.3 instaled fine but theres still just an issue with the unit thinking theres a newer version?

On a side note, when i am in google play store, as soon as i type 'o' the play store just closes, so for instance, if i am typing kodi, the k will go in fine and as soon as i press o it just closes back to the home screen.

Is that normal?

regards

james

Fandango

Apr 2, 2016
Hi can anyone help I tried updating the ota update I get all the way to end and then it dose not update can anybody help me please

Eddyad

Feb 12, 2016
Bishop Auckland
Hi, so i tried to install 1.0.3 and chose the fresh install option, i know there is currently an issue but what i wanted to know was, how do i tell if 1.0.3 installed fine or not, im guessing it did by the build version number which now says:

LMY47V.20160316 test-keys

does that mean 1.0.3 instaled fine but theres still just an issue with the unit thinking theres a newer version?

On a side note, when i am in google play store, as soon as i type 'o' the play store just closes, so for instance, if i am typing kodi, the k will go in fine and as soon as i press o it just closes back to the home screen.

Is that normal?

regards

james
I tried to install 1.0.4 but still offers the same update.

Cocoloco

Apr 6, 2016
i tried to install 1.0.4 also. same issues. offers the update again after installing.

Cocoloco

Apr 6, 2016
I have regular issues with the play store closing for no apparent reason when performing searches. For example when typing the letters 'ni'.

The unit also reboots itself without any warning.

Is this a power issue?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
After installing the 1.0.4 update, there can be a erroneous message offering the update again, if you are currently running LMY47V.20160406 test-keys then you can totally ignore the update notification until the next update.

Play Store crashing after typing in a few letters - try opening YouTube, and when asked updating Play Services. Then leave the Play Store open on the front page (no searches or clicking) overnight. Once everything updates properly, the searches won't cause a crash anymore.

If the unit reboots itself without warning, is there ventilation space around the device, and can you carefully unplug the mains adaptor and check the output quoted there, something like 5V at 2500mA or 5v/2A for example.