coolmojo

Feb 11, 2016
Hi again people,I'm running Droidplayer MXQ 1.8.0,Android version,4.4.2,I am new to all this,my question is,on the maintenance tab on the Kodi screen,it has update,I clicked on it and came up with a message,warning DP will be restarted automatically after finishing system up dating,my rather stupid question is, will it be safe to do this or,will it wipe every thing?

Regards.George.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You really should be asking the droidplayer people coolmojo as these seem a specific set of messages relating to their machines rather than more generic problems which the droidbox owner community might be able to help you with.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolmojo

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Did the thread i posted yesterday help you resolve your out of date addon problem coolmojo, only you haven't reported back?

coolmojo

Feb 11, 2016
Cheers for that,will try that although they are a bit awkward when I have asked before,but thanks anyway

All the best.George

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If there are more general questions dont be afraid to ask coolmojo, i and most people here will do their best to answer. But we will have problems trying to fix issues on other companies machines.