Brian Shepaprd

Jun 29, 2017
I have a T95 M8 box, all has been fine for over a year. Turned on today and only got a blue light. Recycled still the same. Checked a few forums and told to reset, which I cannot find. I put my Samsung charger into socket on side and it went into boot mode. Thought this would sort it, the clock is now small and white instead of big and blue plus if I remove my Samsung lead it goes back to blue light. Any ideas.

Brian Shepaprd

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for your assistance, it seems to work with the Samsung cable in but still cannot get the Big Blue clock back and it goes off if cable removed...

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Might be the power supply is failing? Probably worth checking with the supplier of your hardware, but if the device can behave properly with the USB lead attached, it could just be that there is an issue with the power being delivered via the power socket. Using USB the device gets its power from the USB socket instead. If you have any other power supplies with the same:
IMPORTANT: Voltage - 5/12V normally (and preferably the same or higher current capability (mA/A))
Polarity (centre negative or positive)
Plug size
and the hardware supplier can't/won't help, I'd try swapping the power supply temporarily at least.

Brian Shepaprd

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks Chris, was leaning towards that as I had a fairly similar problem with my CCTV power supply lol...