Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Hi my name is Paul today I have ordered a T8 from the Amazon storefront.
I’m a silver surfer so my main viewing interests will be old films,scifi, and TV series etc plus the odd football match, so any advice on where to find these would be much appreciated.
I cant wait for the box to arrive, but being a newbie to the android system, I feel I should give you warning that I may be back with lots of questions.:(
I can’t seem to find any introduction part of the forum so please excuse my intro post.:oops:
Looks to be a great board.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi, there's a lot of info on our main site, the link is in the front page of this forum.
I love movies to and when you get your box, follow the instructions, and when your install xbmc there's plenty to do...
For movies you have
NaviX..has full hd movies with 5.1
Phoenix..movies full hd and TV and some sports
AAAtv. This is good for sport, TV, movies, adult. Some are live streams too.
Then there's Icefilms, 1channel, cartoonHD 1and2, moviesHD, much moviesHD and the list goes on.
Also you have great support to, this forum, email and live chat( office hour only). Hope this helps and if you need any help you no where to come.

Dave

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Hi Dave and Stanley 2012,sorry for the late reply.
I received the T8 yesterday and I’m pleased to say that it took about 20 mins to get up and running.:)
The only problem was the T8 would not connect to my wifi, after rebooting my hub it connected straight away.
The T8 is a very well made device, the power supply and box seem not to generate any heat and I’m so far well impressed.
Last night the grandson and I watched Iron man 1&2, there was no stuttering /buffering or sound drop out at all.
Stanley 2012
Love the yorkie avatar pic I recently had to have my 15-year-old yorkie put to sleep,
Heartbroken is an understatement.:(
Many thanks to you both for the advice.
Paul

Stanley2012

Nov 16, 2014
Hi Dave and Stanley 2012,sorry for the late reply.
I received the T8 yesterday and I’m pleased to say that it took about 20 mins to get up and running.:)
The only problem was the T8 would not connect to my wifi, after rebooting my hub it connected straight away.
The T8 is a very well made device, the power supply and box seem not to generate any heat and I’m so far well impressed.
Last night the grandson and I watched Iron man 1&2, there was no stuttering /buffering or sound drop out at all.
Stanley 2012
Love the yorkie avatar pic I recently had to have my 15-year-old yorkie put to sleep,
Heartbroken is an understatement.:(
Many thanks to you both for the advice.
Paul
Enjoy your droidbox guys...sorry to here about your Yorkie dog.
Dave.
Hi Paul
Sorry to hear about you yorkie, there a great companion and you must miss him or her, our is 5- year old and called Ruby. Regards Stan

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Try out hd cinema,download and install I use it the most for tv and film it's very good you won't be disappointed.

Enjoy,the box and forum are the best about.
Thank you Estwing much appreciated,my first android app downloaded and installed .
Excellent app.is there anyway I can get this to play in xbmc please?
regards
Paul

Estwing

Feb 1, 2015
Thank you Estwing much appreciated,my first android app downloaded and installed .
regards
Paul
regards
Paul
Hi Paul,don't know exactly why you would need to open it in xmbc,Press plus sign and put it on to main T8 screen then it's there straight away when you turn on no waiting for xmbc to load up:)

Silver Surfer

Apr 6, 2015
Hi Paul,don't know exactly why you would need to open it in xmbc,Press plus sign and put it on to main T8 screen then it's there straight away when you turn on no waiting for xmbc to load up:)
Hi again Estwing
Only had the T8 for a couple of days,and I have not noticed the plus sign until you pointed it out.
All working fine now thanks to your suggestion.
Regards
Paul