Watson

Sep 1, 2015
Hi all,

I've had the T8s a while now. It was on Helix 14.2 which ran pretty smoothly til the other night where it would was only black screen. :/

I've since update the unit. Which now has Kodi 15 and the dbmc 15. Droidbox removed the wizard to install all the skins/repos I used the wookie one as seen in other posts.
The question I have is I've searched online for some skins that do not need me to alter or sot for hours learning code to use. I've stumbled across.

forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210069

Which has a DL link for Kodi 15. Does anyone here know if the skins from this site are compatible with the T8s?

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Do you still have the Wookie skin? I f so, them you need to find "settings" then go to appearance> skins and see if there is Confluence Customizable Mod available to you.

Regards

Watson

Sep 1, 2015
Hi robit.

Yes CCM is there. My only gripe is it needs to be setup with what addons to go where and all that.

The CCM or similar I used on 14.2 was already setup. This is laziness on my part but I just don't have the time to learn all code right now.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Ah, sorry to misunderstand your question. When I changed it from the wookie one, just left it as it was. no problem finding things. :)

Regards

Droid4653

Jul 25, 2015
The easy way is to get the usb wizard from xunity , once installed you should be able to do a full back up to an usb drive or sd card. Then change your skin, if the usb wizard isn't listed just install the xunity repo and usb wizard again then select restore. This worked for me going from aeon nox to confluence in openelec. So I would have thought it would do what your after.