Karllightfoot

Dec 7, 2015
Hi
Ivebeen very happy with 15.2 but recently updated to Jarvis.. All looks good but won't highlight and sub menus when I drill down from main and won't launch anything.. Does anyone know how to reinstall 15.2? I've tried to redownload from koditv and run but doesn't want to know and I would rather not reinstall Kodi and start again

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi
Ivebeen very happy with 15.2 but recently updated to Jarvis.. All looks good but won't highlight and sub menus when I drill down from main and won't launch anything.. Does anyone know how to reinstall 15.2? I've tried to redownload from koditv and run but doesn't want to know and I would rather not reinstall Kodi and start again
Hi

Please unistall Kodi that you have now and install Kodi from our website

https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/kodi-spmc-and-dbmc-downloads/

Regards

Karllightfoot

Dec 7, 2015
That would of course mean that I lose all customisation and renegade links etc? Is there a way of doing it to save my data

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Its possible to save a kodi config. Basically you copy a set of folders to a safe place (like userdata, addons etc) then reinstall. I dont have details to hand. But a google search will give you the details. There might be some threads here if you search for them.