Brian marshall

Jul 7, 2015
Hi
Having problems with getting Kodi back on. All of a sudden I've got openELEC.
Which I don't want. Tried several times. Even rebooting but no joy. The opening screen keeps coming up,
OpenELEC. :(

PLEASE HELP. :(

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Covers it.
Switch back to the Confluence skin if you don't have the Switch To Android option

(System/Settings/Exit*Settings>Appearance>Skin>Confluence>Confirm the change).

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello,

You need to switch back to Android Side.
To switch back from openELEC to Android side please follow the instructions below:
1. From home screen you will see the and the power Icon next to the star at the left bottom corner of the screen.
2. Click on power button and you will get the pop up( switch to Android).
3. Then click on switch to Android and you will be switched back to Android side.
4. If you are unable to see the Power icon or Star icon on the left bottom of the screen then you need to change the Skin in order to make them visible on screen.
Follow the instructions below for changing the skin.
> From main screen go onto System option then Appearance>Skin
> Click on the current skin then it will give you a pop up.
>Now select Confluence By Jez and click and confirm it.
>Once Done come out of system option then click on Power Off button next to star in the left side bottom corner, it will give you a popup now click on Switch To Android from the popup.
Then it will switch back to android side.

Brian marshall

Jul 7, 2015
Hi
Having problems with getting Kodi back on. All of a sudden I've got openELEC.
Which I don't want. Tried several times. Even rebooting but no joy. The opening screen keeps coming up,
OpenELEC. :(

PLEASE HELP. :(
Hello,

To switch back from openELEC to Android side please follow the instructions below:
1. From home screen you will see the and the power Icon next to the star at the left bottom corner of the screen.
3. Then click on switch to Android and you will be switched back to Android side.
4. If you are unable to see the Power icon or Star icon on the left bottom of the screen then you need to change the Skin in order to make them visible on screen.
>Once Done come out of system option then click on Power Off button next to star in the left side bottom corner, it will give you a popup now click on Switch To Android from the popup.
Your a Star. Thanks a lot. I'm a Happy Chappie.

Reactions: David Savage

Tahir

Jul 29, 2015
Loaded up my box today only to find it is stuck in the Openelec logo, any ideas?

Brian marshall

Jul 7, 2015
Loaded up my box today only to find it is stuck in the Openelec logo, any ideas?
Got this thread off Qaisir, and worked.

Tahir

Jul 29, 2015
Thanks for trying to help, unfortunately mine is stuck on the Openelec logo so can't access anything. The clock is working fine strangely so don't know why the normal kodi screen isn't showing up.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello Tahir,

Try to Factory reset your Box and see if that works for you.
Follow the Video given below to factory reset your device:

Hope that helps..