Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
Just reflashed my x7 everything works fine except The new version of Kodi I can not add any of the repositories I.e. X unity fusion etc any assistance would be appreciated ..

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
@Bigc What exactly happens when you try to add a repository? Are you able to open the Browser or Chrome app on your DroidBOX and visit this forum?
Hi chrome works fine when I add a source it will not download if for instance I click the .fusion source 3 options come up start -here
XBMC -repos and XBMC -script click on double click on repos go to system add on install from zip file it brings the same three options up click on repos the cancel button is hilighted that's all I've tried a few addons I can enable from the addon lists but seemingly can't add full repositories this system is Kodi 15-1

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
As an alternative, click on "start here" and install the "add on installer".
Then you can go to kodi programs and download addons from the tvaddons source along with their repos.

Reactions: Bigc and angela

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
That's my point Nigelar I've clicked on that it won't connect ahh well back to the drawing board I guess thanks for your advice much appreciated

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi mine is the same running 15.2 from a fresh start of kodi it may just be the build, you may just have to add them manually through file manager or run the wookie wizard.

Reactions: Bigc

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
I can't post a screen shot the server won't handle the file size it just coming up with an error message unable to connect message reads ... Couldn't retrieve directory info this could be due to the network not being connected wouldyou like to add it anyway the address I put in was http://fusion.xbmchub.com/ cheers. Guys