john.selwood.52

Oct 16, 2014
www.facebook.com
Just down loaded the Kodi15 to my droid box can't find Genisis or naxi X can I still get them on kodi 15 and any recommendations for add ons for films ect hope some one can help as I'm stumped with this

mrorange2015

Jul 22, 2015
Reactions: ChrisM

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Best for all add-ons and repos install the Superrepo
Go to system then underneath profile manager click here.
Then scroll down to add source, click here.
In the top box type in
http://srp.nu
Click done
Now in the bottom give it a name like superrepo and click done again.
Now go back to system, click here now go add-ons then install from zip.
Look for superrepo and select the build if Kodi you have. Then install the repo, after its installed go back and go to install from repository and go to superrepo click on it and install the superrepo videos. Let it install, then go back one and then go into it and you can find all the video add-ons for Kodi.
You can add program's to there's loads here. Cheek it out...Enjoy...

Reactions: Sal

IJ4

Aug 17, 2015
Sorry if I am jumping in on your post. New member -couldn't see new thread section. I have the imx6 with xmbc. It stopped working and just downloaded Kodi through google play successfully. Would really appreciate advice advice on how to install and best apps to install for sport, tv and catchup and movies etc. Also, would I benefit the device by uninstalling the old xmbc and how? Apologies again if this should have come under another thread

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Good add-ons for Movies are as follows
Phoenix, Genesis, Cartoon extra, Icefilms, 1 Channel and
NaviX good for 5.1 sound and DTS movies.
Add-ons for sport...
Zeus, Phoenix live tv, RobinHood project, Robocop ULT, Sparkys Streams when its up.
Live tv add-ons
Mega IPtv, Zeus, ivue ,RobinHood project,
If you need to add RobinHood project go to file manager and then add source and in the top put in
http://shadowsrepo.info/shadows
How click done, in the bottom give it a name...Shadowcrew
Now go to system and click on install from zip and install the repo. After its loaded then go to install from repository and scroll down to it and you can now add in Video add-ons F.T.V, Robocop ULT, p2p streams and RobinHood project.
If the new version of Kodi is running well (give it a few days) then yes delete it. Am sure other people on here will add more there loads to choose from,
AllTV.ch, Hushams lists, Movie night, Movies RX+, P2Pstreams, online movies, pak India live, Rev IPtv.
Hope this helps, add-on are never gaurenteed so some may not work.....

Dave

IJ4

Aug 17, 2015
Sorry no doubt it is me at fault (no techno person).
Couldn't find a lot of the suggested addons. Some other addons installed ok. Looked at the posts here about installing other repos. I did do an all repos install though through some means I found.
Not getting an on screen keyboard to use during installation for the suggested repos . Saw the advice on how to get this, but, cannot get it to work. I could not use fixing wizard because I need a username and password. No longer have these if supplied when bought the droidbox.Thanks

Last edited:

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
If your on the modded confluence skin go to system then underneath click on program's. Now look for Xunity maintenance, click here and then fixes and then run the keyboard fix for Kodi normally second from top. If you are on the non modded just go to program then program add-ons. Then look for the same Xunity maintenance, if its not there click on get more and add it this way. If you want to add a source best way is to go to System click here then Appearence, then skin click on it and change it to confluence skin, click ok and go back. It looks different but you will change it back after you have install the source you want in file manager just go back and change it to modded skin again. Hope this helps you.

Dave

IJ4

Aug 17, 2015
Done the fix thanks Dave and now the keyboard letters. symbols etc are there but not showing any typed input in the search bar. Trie fix again and the same problem is still there.

IJ4

Aug 17, 2015
I am using confluence skin. Don''t know what the modded version actually means. but not able to solve this keyboard somehow.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
The modded skin is the one with the pics in the back ground. The normal
Confluence skin is very basic back ground. Don't no why it isn't working as I find this fix worked for me. Sorry fir that, at leased I tried ....

IJ4

Aug 17, 2015
Yes and thank you for all of your help. Can I bother you with one last related question? I was trying to use the keyboard to install the superrepo as above. I have installed through other sources what has been said to be 'all repos', but still cannot see some of the suggested addons. Any advice on this?

IJ4

Aug 17, 2015
Update to my keyboard question. I fiddled around with the skins and realised then that there is 2 catagories of confluence skin and one being the mod confluence. In short -apologies- I was able to fix the problem in the way that you advised Dave. Getting on much better now with the addons too. Again big thenks.

Reactions: David Savage