kcbc

Nov 25, 2015
I am about to put the kodimaster wizard on my droid box, just wondered if any members have used this wizard before, would appreciate any feedback on how it was on your tv boxes. Thank you.

kcbc

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi kcbc. In answer to your question i don't use kodimaster. In fact i dont use any build at all. I just load the 10 or so addons i actually use, manually, and thats it. Using the confluence skin for simplicity and efficiency.
The ares wizard isn't a build as such but a program with a combination of addon installer, repository for builds and a very good maintenance tool.

Willby

Feb 5, 2016
Hi Kcbc. Yes I have Wookie Lite installed on my T8 -S Plus and find it excellent. It has Exodus on the main banner and I get all the movies and box sets I want on Exodus. It has been voted most popular add on recently.
Regards
Willie

David cowan

Mar 30, 2016
I am about to put the kodimaster wizard on my droid box, just wondered if any members have used this wizard before, would appreciate any feedback on how it was on your tv boxes. Thank you

Hi, I have the kodi master build set up on one of my devices and it's great. Most builds are pretty much the same imo, this is easy to use and has everything you need (too much if anything) but as far as builds go this is good and I would recommend it

Last edited by a moderator: