sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
2 bugs i have found. when in LE i go to shut down the box it just keeps rebooting.

and if i reset my LE it resets my kodi on android side too.
another bug i found. if i open Phoenix addon it crashes LE 7.0.3 works fine in 7.0.2

Last edited:

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
another bug i found, if i reset LE in LE settings, it wipes my kodi, spmc, and cemc on Android side.

its doing it in LE 702 and in 703

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
another bug i found, if i reset LE in LE settings, it wipes my kodi, spmc, and cemc on Android side.

its doing it in LE 702 and in 703
I thought it did this all the time, even on the T8-S..
Best set Openelec/LibreELEC up first just in case you have to reset it, then when you are happy with this you can set android side.
Saves a bit of time...

Reactions: sblabs

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
I thought it did this all the time, even on the T8-S..
Best set Openelec/LibreELEC up first just in case you have to reset it, then when you are happy with this you can set android side.
Saves a bit of time...

ah ok was not sure if it was a bug, you can clean up the thread please. :)

its not a problem i backup my builds every week.

Reactions: David Savage

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The reset bug has been reported already, thanks. We either need to relabel the entry to show it resets EVERYTHING, or have the procedure only touch LE's data, not Android.
Not shutting down is expected behaviour, though there should not be a power down option in the shutdown menu, as we know it will only ever reboot. Will mention this.

Reactions: sblabs

britott

Mar 8, 2016
Not sure if this is useful or not or if anyone can think of a fix for it.

When I am on libreelec and using sportsmania I use the nfl game day section and everytime I play a vod of a game it freezes the box and I have to reboot happens usually within few mins of playing the vod, I have tried in android version and it never freezes on me.
Everything else in libreelec is working fine just curious what could be causing my box to crash.
Thanks all.

Sent from my SM-G900F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
I tried the update with both methods, both failed due to:

"Failed to verify whole file signature"

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone

Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
This is the screen grab:

b8c756c0934fe6f21d3e413edb9c5305.jpg

Sent From Experia X Mobile Phone

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
can you confirm you have the same MD5 as this MD5: E815B49067E7F564A94A91B3A11BAC6F

isaacsgeorge

Apr 19, 2017
The reset bug has been reported already, thanks. We either need to relabel the entry to show it resets EVERYTHING, or have the procedure only touch LE's data, not Android.
Not shutting down is expected behaviour, though there should not be a power down option in the shutdown menu, as we know it will only ever reboot. Will mention this.

I have the same problem with the Kodi box. I have installed Kodi 17.1 from the Playstore and this works. However in the middle of using the box, it suddenly shuts off and reboots to the home page.
Is this a known bug and what is the solution to it?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hello isaacetc. This thread is about testing a version of the Librelec operating system rather than generic Kodi issues. You may want to post in the "Kodi" section of the forum so your problem gets more attention. In your response can you say what Droidbox model you have, the android version, and whether the problem occurs frequently or a one off?