1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LG Smart IPTV APP - Help please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bollocks77, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

Hi,
    Does anyone know how to set up the LG smart TV IPTV???? I have it installed on my TV and want to try it out. Im not sure if it will link to M3U playlist and need to know basically how to set it up and link to M3U playlist - maybe even where to find a good one. A bit different I know!!!!
    Dave

2. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator

3. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

I didnt but Ill take a look now. Ive never bothered with IPTV or Live TV other than on my TV. But is it worth setting up one on my T8 Mini through Kodi coz I might give it a go.
    Dave

4. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

@Bollocks77 to get the M3U playlists join the smart iptv facebook group as they have links readily available on there. I did all the smart iptv when I got a new lg tv but to be honest don't waste your time as no sooner you get a working playlist they stop working.

5. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

Thanks Sean99 - ye Ive been told that from others. So if kodi Live TV is better and more reliable, I think Ill look at that. Any views on the Kodi set up mate?
    Dave

6. sean99

sean99 Well-Known Member

7. Bollocks77

Bollocks77 Active Member

Brilliant - thanks mate, ill take a look at all that.
    Dave