Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
In which video add on folder is library content located on a t8 ?
I have scanned some TV show content and need to locate it and add it so that i can get the actual TV SHOW heading to appear on my home page .

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I think you may be approaching this from the wrong end, assuming you're talking about the Library created within XBMC/SPMC/Kodi. The Library will be empty until you point it to specific folder(s) and mark them as TV series/Film/generic.
If you're using the Confluence pack from our Wizard, you can click on the Videos menu from XBMC's homescreen, then select files. If you have problems following the onscreen steps from this point, let us know. If you're currently using the Modded pack from the DroidBOX Wizard, please let me know and I'll write up the relevant steps for you.

deeger

Jun 2, 2015
Hi I'm using the modded pack and having difficulty finding movies I thought I had saved to my library.....Can you help please??:(

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@deeger Two options. You can either switch to the Confluence skin (Load XBMC/Kodi>System>Appearance>Skin Confluence Customizable Mod (click)>Confluence>Confirm change
or you could modify Confluence Customizable Mod's skin by XBMC/Kodi>System>Appearance> clicking the Settings entry just under Skin Confluence Customizable Mod. Then click on Submenu items. Within one of categories shown (3D, Family, Sports etc) find a shortcut you don't use and click it. Now select Videos Menu, then Videos (Library). Finally click the home icon bottom right of XBMC/Kodi's screen, and you should find the shortcut has been switched to your Library.

Reactions: deeger