Technolol

Mar 27, 2015
Hello
Everytime i open Live sports tv pro, none of the links work. it than says there is an update which doesn't work,

Then got a message to send purchase order to update,

Can anyone tell me what to do.

Many thanks

lol

Technolol

Mar 27, 2015
Have you tried uninstalling then reinstall this add-on, if its still the same might be a server problem. Have you tried HQzone and AAAtv they aren't bad for sports and live streams.

Ok I will try but sorry to be a pain , but how do i do that?

i appreciate your advice

many thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Go to videos click on it, hover over live tv sports press menu this should bring a box up. Go to add-on info and make a note of the author. Then go back out and go to system click on it and go add-ons then get add-ons and scroll down to the Author click on it, then video add-ons click on live tv sports and uninstall then just press install that's it. It might work good luck.

Technolol

Mar 27, 2015
Go to videos click on it, hover over live tv sports press menu this should bring a box up. Go to add-on info and make a note of the author. Then go back out and go to system click on it and go add-ons then get add-ons and scroll down to the Author click on it, then video add-ons click on live tv sports and uninstall then just press install that's it. It might work good luck.

Hi David

The app is one of the pre installed ones and the main menu, and when hover over it nothing happens. is there anything else i can do?

thank you for helping

Technolol

Mar 27, 2015
If you have the normal confluence skin, go videos then look for your add-on then, hover over and click menu then you should get the menu like I said.
Happy Easter
Dave
Hi David

Thank you for your help.

one more question i have an s82 which wizard should i be using , confluence or moded ??

many thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
To be fair they both have the same and I pre-fair the normal Confluence skin and find it runs smoother too. If your Internet speed is slow turn the RSS feed at the bottom of the screen off to. Go to system, appearance and un- highlight the RSS feed.
Dave .

Reactions: ChrisM