smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
Not seen this posted here yet so thought I'd just make people aware that many add-ons are being pulled, most that are very popular, in protest to devs work being copied by certain others & passed as their own work. These include
NJM SOCCER
MONEY SPORTS
UK TURK

Apparently they will stay gone until developer Team Anonymous is gone from kodi

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
The a**holes have spoilt it for all of us streamers and need hanging out to dry, so many of these devs keeping us all entertained for free with their streams.

Reactions: angela

Sal

Feb 14, 2015
The Metalkettle repo is empty too, or if you try and install it. Everything just has 0kb next to it. So they must be supporting the protest.

SAL

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
Not sure if it's a glitch or not.

The Metalkettle repo on both my box and lappie is still populated and the installed add-ons like live and sports mix are still working.

Also just posted in the other thread that NJM seems to be working again.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
It is bad news...but then again it forces people to find little gems(if they can be bothered). There's loads of alternatives out there......let's hope its all sorted soon.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Phoenix sports was working yesterday for plp. Plus njm sports was up this morning. Navi-x looks ok as well.

mark1

Nov 14, 2014
Mark Cunningham is having a rest from navi x for a while and concentrating on something else.(he says)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk