Coopsy

Sep 16, 2015
Hi all,

Its my first post on here after watching & searching. Sorry if there is already a thread.

I've had my box for a few weeks now & my stream keeps going down mid film when I'm watchcing them. I try to resume at the last point & it won't carry on. I try this a number of times & then lose the film. I then turn the box off & try again. Then when I try to get back in to XBMC the screen goes black & won't let me back in.

This is the 3rd time that I've had to reload & start from scratch with the start up process and then have to get codes etc.

Is this the norm as I'm starting to think getting the box might have been an expensive mistake.

Any help or advice is much appreciated, thanks

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi all,

Its my first post on here after watching & searching. Sorry if there is already a thread.

I've had my box for a few weeks now & my stream keeps going down mid film when I'm watchcing them. I try to resume at the last point & it won't carry on. I try this a number of times & then lose the film. I then turn the box off & try again. Then when I try to get back in to XBMC the screen goes black & won't let me back in.

This is the 3rd time that I've had to reload & start from scratch with the start up process and then have to get codes etc.

Is this the norm as I'm starting to think getting the box might have been an expensive mistake.

Any help or advice is much appreciated, thanks
Hi

This may depend on specific add on if link is broken.

Can you please tell me which add on you are talking to and did you tried some other add ons!

Coopsy

Sep 16, 2015
Hi,

I spoke to a very helpful guy from droidbox this morning & he sorted it for me.

My cache was full apparently & he changed my wallpaper & now it's sorted. I'm just not very tech savvy unfortunately & I feel a bit of a numpty!

Just out of interest when you say add on, what is that? Would that be Genesis or phoenix & the likes?

Don't laugh & thanks in advance!

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hi,

I spoke to a very helpful guy from droidbox this morning & he sorted it for me.

My cache was full apparently & he changed my wallpaper & now it's sorted. I'm just not very tech savvy unfortunately & I feel a bit of a numpty!

Just out of interest when you say add on, what is that? Would that be Genesis or phoenix & the likes?

Don't laugh & thanks in advance!
Yes,those are called add ons,some people mistake and call them apps!